No Occupational Health Diseases
Scope of Work:
Conduct Health Hazards Monitoring; include chemical, biological, physical and ergonomic monitoring that will be performed annually.
- Benzene Toluene Xylene (BTX) monitoring, in order to assess BTX concentrations and mitigate health risks due to BTX exposure towards workers.
- Glycol monitoring, this monitoring is conditional monitoring (based on request).
- Noise monitoring, in order to assess noise level that generated from noise source to determine appropriate noise risks mitigation.
- Heat Temperature monitoring, in order to assess heat temperature degree that generated from compressor, generator or machine to determine worker's working hour allocation.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring, in order to assess indoor air quality within office room to maintain good indoor air quality for worker's health.
- Ergonomic monitoring, in order to assess workers' working position within their working station to ensure right working position is implemented.
- Electromagnetic Radiation monitoring, in order to assess electromagnetic radiation level that generated from electromagnetic facilities around workers' workstation.
- Vibration monitoring, in order to assess vibration level that generated from machinery or heavy equipment vehicle to determine safety working hour allocation.
- Illumination monitoring, in order to assess illumination/lighting level within workers' workstation to maintain good illumination level within office room.
Conduct PPE Inspection; this inspection will be performed annually to assess PPE utilization and compliance to standard within VICO operation area.
Conduct Health Publication, Promotion, Socialization & Campaign; these ways of approaches include Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene related matters, annual world commemoration day such as: World No Tobacco Day, World Drug Day, etc.
Conduct Industrial Hygiene Mandatory Training for employees and contractors, this training will be conducted quarterly.
Conduct The National Physical Fitness Assessment (NAPFA) Test, this annual test is required for all fire rescue and security member to assess their fitness level in order to determine their capability to perform their task.
Review and Evaluate Medical Check-Up Assessment, in order to review and evaluate all contractors MCU to identify any health problems during pre-employment, job transfer and retirement.